Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Soccer stats Casper Ruud: If I perform well in Australia, I can compete for first place again

Casper Ruud commented that in 2022 he was one victory away from the first line of the ranking. If he had won the US Open final, he would have topped the rankings.

If there is ever a time when this could happen again, it will be in the near future. If I perform well in Australia, I can fight for first place again.

This motivates me. Because I know that I was close once, but it may turn out that I won`t get any closer. Or maybe I`ll be the first. Or I`ll be close again.

Last season showed me that I have potential. If I continue to do everything right, work hard, I could end up in this position again. Or it may not happen-you never know in sports.


Casper Ruud: If I perform well in Australia, I can compete for first place again Soccer stats - more details and information: Soccer stats

No comments:

Post a Comment