Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Soccer statistic Zach LaVine: It`s not up to me to decide whether I stay in Chicago or not

Chicago shooting guard Zach LaVine commented on a possible trade to another team.

I signed a new contract to play on our site for another five years. It`s not up to me to decide whether I stay or not. This is a question for management. As long as I wear a Bulls jersey, I support Chicago. I`ve always done this since I was traded here. This organization wanted to work with me and helped me develop my career.

I understand the situation I`m in. In the first year of a new contract, for some reason people label me. I haven`t changed since I came to our site. This contract did not affect me in any way, " Lavigne admitted.

The 27-year-old is in the first season of a new 5-year, $215. 2 million contract. His averages in the current championship prediction by hockey video stream are 23. 8 points, 4. 7 rebounds and 4 assists.


Zach LaVine: It`s not up to me to decide whether I stay in Chicago or not Soccer statistic - more details and information: Soccer statistic

No comments:

Post a Comment