Friday, August 2, 2024

Soccer statistic Sakkari, scoring 38 winners in the first round AO: Played much better than expected

Maria Sakkari commented on the victory over Yue Yuan in the first round of the Australian Open. The Greek won with a score of 6:1, 6:4. During the match she made 38 winners.

"I think I was very stable today. "She played much better than she expected. At the beginning of the second set I was in a little trouble with my serve - that first game on my serve was terrible. I lost with a break, but continued to believe that in the end I would have a chance to come back and close the match.

Yes, my level was much higher than I expected. I have to be completely honest.



- This is the first round of the Grand Slam on the center court. I felt good in terms of the game predicted by soccer partners because I had a good pre-season and played four very good matches. I expected to play well, but I thought my nerves would hold me back a little.

The first set was a little difficult, but then I realized that it went very well.


Sakkari, scoring 38 winners in the first round AO: Played much better than expected Soccer statistic - more details and information: Soccer statistic

No comments:

Post a Comment