Thursday, August 8, 2024

Soccer picks Fritz after defeating Nadal: The court in Turin is definitely fast. Here I can rely on the backhand and play a deep cross to Rafa`s forehand

Taylor Fritz noted the role of the surface in the victory over Rafael Nadal at the final according soccer predictions tournament. The American won 7:6(3), 6:1 in the first round of the group stage.

The court in Turin is definitely fast. For me, it`s good for my serve and my backhand. Different speeds sometimes help and sometimes hinder my tennis. On a slower court, I have more time to prepare my forehand.

On this court I can rely on my backhand and play a deep cross to Rafa`s forehand. This makes it more difficult for him to enter the court and score. On a slow court this doesn`t work because it gives him time to comfortably attack with his forehand. So in this regard, the coating helps me a lot.




Fritz after defeating Nadal: The court in Turin is definitely fast. Here I can rely on the backhand and play a deep cross to Rafa`s forehand Soccer picks - more details and information: Soccer picks

No comments:

Post a Comment