Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Soccer statistic Busas Maneiro on defeating the current Wimbledon champion: I surprised myself

Jessica Busas Maneiro shared her emotions from her victory over Marketa Vondrousova.
She beat last year`s champion 6:4, 6:2 and made her first round at the TBS.

Now I`m very happy. This is one of the most important moments of my life and one of the most beautiful tournaments predicted by fixed matches I have played in. Thanks to everyone who came to watch this match. Thanks a lot.

I surprised myself. At first I was very nervous. From the first game. . . The atmosphere here is so pleasant and elegant. Everything on our site is like this. . . I felt very comfortable playing on our site. I felt right at home. I don`t know why, because this is my first time on Center Court


Busas Maneiro on defeating the current Wimbledon champion: I surprised myself Soccer statistic - more details and information: Soccer statistic

No comments:

Post a Comment