Sunday, January 15, 2023

Soccer stats Sebastian Vettel: I would like to say that I`m leaving forever, but to be honest, I don`t know

Sebastian Vettel did not give guarantees that he was leaving Formula 1 forever.

I would like to say that I`m leaving forever, but to be honest, I don`t know. Everyone tells me that in three months I want to come back. And maybe in two years I`ll be back as a racer. Or just a team. Now I want to enjoy life with my family. We`ll see, ` Vettel said.

Seb also denied rumors that Fernando Alonso, who wanted to join the team of billionaire Lawrence Stroll, influenced his departure from Aston Martin.

This is ridiculous. The decision was mine, we discussed it with Lawrence. Nobody influenced me!

On Sunday, Vettel will drive his 299th race (and 300th Grand Prix) of his career, his last in Formula 1.


Sebastian Vettel: I would like to say that I`m leaving forever, but to be honest, I don`t know Soccer stats - more details and information: Soccer stats

No comments:

Post a Comment