Saturday, January 7, 2023

Soccer predictions Lando Norris on sprints: I like Formula 1 the way it is

Pilot McLaren Lando Norris supported Max Verstappen, noting that he also does not like the experimental format of the race weekend, which provides for a sprint.

The F1 sprint format will be used a total of three times this season. In the next season, there will be six stages with sprints.

When I grew up and watched Formula 1, first there was qualifying, and then the race. And so it has always been in Formula 1. So in a sense, I`m on our site on Max`s side. I like this pressure that builds up over the weekend - first you qualify, then the race, there are no other sessions in between. This is a familiar structure.

Formula 1 I like the way it is. Probably just because I grew up with it, watching races was part of it. So yeah, sometimes I don`t like change. And sometimes, on the other hand, change is good, " Norris said.




Soccer predictions - more details and information: Soccer predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment