Monday, December 17, 2018

Pochettino: 'I`m taking care of Southampton, but tomorrow we`re going to win!'

Tottenham team will try to recover from the loss of Arsenal with victory against Southampton. The Spurs will take over from former manager Mauricio Pochetitno tomorrow, and the coach said he had not forgotten his period of St. Marys. Saints are in the relegation area and yesterday fired manager Mark Hughes. `I was taking care of Southampton, and the fans were disappointed when we left, but the situation was quite different!', said Pochetitno. 'There was one of the good times in my life, I found some amazing people, a wonderful city, and they made usto feel with my family at home I will always have warm feelings for my first club in England It has had a huge impact on my life and I am so grateful. The club has the tools to get out of this situation I wish thembut tomorrow we go out for battle and we need the three points.`

Pochettino admitted that the emotions overtaken the players during the London derby with Arsenal, won by the `gunners` with 4:2. The two clubs adviced by today soccer games may be penalized after the melee, which scored after Eric Dier`s equalizing goal for 1:1. `It`s hard at this point to control your emotions, I was running on the touchline, but I got late and it was hard to see what happened, ` the manager said. `The result is very disappointing, but I`m proud of the performance, the efforts of the players, we had three big games within eight days and it`s so hard to handle!`, said Pochettino.

No comments:

Post a Comment