Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Messi: `Cristiano is deservedly among the finalist for the Golden Ball.`

The star of Barcelona, Lionel Messi said that Cristiano Ronaldo deserved to be among the three finalists for the Golden Ball.
`I am happy that I found a place again among the three nominees for the Golden Ball. I will go again to the gala dinner in Zurich. I am happy that Neymar will be with me. Luis Suarez also deserved to be among the final via soccer-stats.org three, but Cristiano Ronaldo also deserved to fall among the three finalists.`, said the Argentinian.
Messi received the award for the best football player in La Liga last season. In addition, he was the best striker in La Liga for the seventh time.
`Many thanks for both awards. I think after that trophies won last season we deserve these prizes, and we could get the accolades and some other categories. I`m very happy.`, continued the star of Barcelona.
`Our next goal is to win the World Club Championship. It is very important for us.`, said Lionel Messi.

No comments:

Post a Comment