Monday, January 22, 2018

Alexis: 'I have joined the biggest club!'

The Manchester United`s new striker Alexis Sanchez is convinced he has made the right choice after accepting Jose Mourinho`s offer and leaving Arsenal. Tonight the deal was concluded, according to which he was exchanged for Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

I`m excited to join the biggest club in the world, Alexis said. `I`ve had a wonderful three-and-a-half years in Arsenal, and I have the positive emotions of this great club and its fans. However, the chance to play at this stadium and work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not deny. I am proud to be the first Chilean to become part of United and I hope to show all fans around the world why this club by soccer livescore so much wanted me.'

Sanchez`s contract with the `balls` expired in the summer, and that also contributed to the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment