Monday, June 26, 2017

Paulinho: `I am proud that a club like Barcelona is interested in me.`

The midfielder of Guangzhou Evergrande Paulinho revealed he has an offer from Barcelona. In recent days, the Spanish media has identified the Brazilian as a backup of Marco Verratti who seems fixed in Paris Saint-Germain.
`Yes, there were contacts between Barcelona and my agents. There is a quote, it is true. We are negotiating.`, said the footballer, who next month will be at the age of 29 years.
`I am in a wonderful period of my life - both in a personal and a professional plan. When you are in such a situation, it is difficult to decide.`, he shared in front of Globoesporte. Paulinho feels happy in China and he plays there on a regular basis. In a possible move to Barcelona, he risks staying on the bench and losing the confidence of the Brazilian coach in the season before the World Cup.`
`There are many factors that you should think through before you make a decision. First of all, I think about all the great moments that I am experiencing in China. My wife and I like the city people. On the other hand, I feel very proud that a club analyzed by contact with soccer stats like Barcelona wants me.`, said the former Spurs player.

No comments:

Post a Comment