Friday, November 4, 2016

Maia wants to be a part of PSG

The Brazilian talented football player Thiago Maia announced that he wants to continue his career at Paris Saint-Germain, not in Chelsea, Real Madrid or Barcelona.
The 19-year-old midfielder was a part of the team of Brazil, who won the Olympic gold last summer.
`I think the best thing for my career will be passed in PSG. Many players say they want to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona, and I identify myself with PSG. That doesn`t mean that I`m going to play there.`, said Maia.
`Yet nobody of PSG has not gotten in a contact with me, but I believe this will happen in the coming days. I have friends there. Marquinhos told me about the structure of the club. If I go to PSG, then I will be very happy.`, added the young player.
`My future is in the hands of my mother and my agent. I`m relaxed and I now only think about Santos.`, said Tiago Maia.

No comments:

Post a Comment