Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Capello announced his favorites in the UEFA Champions League

Fabio Capello announced his favorites in the Champions League in this season. He believes the Spanish teams plus Bayern and Juventus have the chances to triumph in this season.
`At the moment I am concentrated on projects that I have on the tv. I`m not completely out from coaching. I had received many offers which I turned down. The last time I coached the national team. To take over a club predicted by www.soccer-stats.org team, you have to get a very tempting proposition.`, said the experienced professional.
`I think Juventus along with Bayern and the Spanish teams are the biggest favorites in UEFA Champions League in this season.`, added the Italian expert.
`Before Balotelli, there is a long and difficult road, but I believe he will go. Mario not once has demonstrated that he has the character of a winner and I am sure that with great determination he will be able to achieve success. The only thing he needs is perseverance.`, said Fabio Capello.

No comments:

Post a Comment