Friday, August 7, 2015

Di Maria to Manchester United fans: 'Football is not math!`

The former Manchester United footballer Angel di Maria wrote an open letter to 'the family of Manchester United` after his transfer in the French Grand Paris Saint-Germain.
In it the Argentine national shared that had given the best of himself for the 'Red Devils`, but felt bad about things beyond his experience as for breaking into his home.
'I write this to thank the entire family of Manchester United for the great support that I received during the year that I was part of this club.`, wrote di Maria.
'I tried my best, but football is not like mathematics: often many things beyond our control affect the way we feel and the way things are going. I`m sorry it didn`t work out as I would like in this amazing huge club.`
'I want to thank specially the directors and management of Manchester United, as well as of every Member of staff and of the colleagues who have supported me always. Also a special greeting to all the fans, who have always trusted me and showed their respect and love.`

No comments:

Post a Comment