Sunday, December 10, 2017

Aguero: 'I`m happy in Manchester City, this is the best championship!'

The Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero said he was very happy in Manchester City and looks forward to the derby with Manchester United, which is later today. The Argentine described the meeting as `the most important match from soccer dropping odds of the year` and added that he was sure that `citizens` could increase to 11 points in the Premier League. `I feel good, I am very happy here at the club, ` Aguero told Sky Sports.


`In England, football is different from other parts of the world, for example, Spain is much more tactical, as it emphasizes physics and is difficult for any team, but for me it is the perfect championship, the bestin the world, we are going to be the derby, which is the most important game of the year, and I hope we will win and delight the people in Manchester, and I always wanted to thank them for the way they treat me sinceI came to Manchester, `Agu ero said. Aguero is part of Manchester City since 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment