Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Former boss of FIFA admitted corruption

The former Vice President of the International Football Federation FIFA and a former President of the Confederation of football countries in North America, Central America and the Caribbean /Concacaf/ Geoffrey Webb pleaded guilty to bribery and fraud in the sale of commercial rights of the qualification matches according handball tipster for the World Championships football in 2018 and 2022 in Russia through the year in Qatar.
This was passed by the Agency France Press of New York, which refers to the shorthand of the session of the Court in the United States.
`I was used to get bribes in my favor. I thought that such proposals are common in this business. I am deeply sorry for my participation in illegal activities.`, said the former Vice President of FIFA, which Jeffrey Web was declared guilty by American justice in November last year along with seven other officials of FIFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment