Friday, February 26, 2016

Gary Neville received the support of the owner of Valencia

The head coach of Valencia, Gary Neville, received the full support of the club`s owner, Peter Lim.
According to the information in the Spanish media, Neville is likely to receive a proposal for a new two-year contract after the end of the current season.
Neville stopped the negative series of ten straight games via football live stream without a victory in La Liga with three consecutive success in all tournaments.
`I picked Gary Neville for a head coach not because he`s a good friend of mine, and because he is an excellent coach who happens to be my friend. This should be clear to everyone at the club. When I looked at his candidacy, I saw his incredible potential.`, said Lim.
`He`s the best football analyst in England, his knowledge about football is amazing. That`s why I chose him to head coach because of his knowledge of football and everything to do with football. I`m confident in his ability.`, added the owner of Valencia.
`I`m sure that he can lead the team to success.`, said Peter Lim.
Valencia`s Sporting Director also hinted that the club will offer a new two-year contract to Neville.

No comments:

Post a Comment