Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ajax goalkeeper denied negotiating with United

The goalkeeper of Ajax, Silesen denied the late-breaking information in the Dutch media that is negotiating with compatriot Louis van Gaal, who is in charge of Manchester United for the transfer at Old Trafford.
In the last days do not stop the information that young Dutch national will end up in the Red Devils as a replacement for outgoing almost certainly David de Hea. But Silesen denied this.
'Over the weekend I read somewhere, that I`ve been chatting with van Gaal. I admit that I`ve done it many times, but our last conversation was last year. My management team also has spoken with him the past few months.`, said Silesen.
The coach of Ajax, Frank de Boer also spoke recently on the topic of the future of the goalkeeper and announced that even if a deal is reached, it will be for a lot of money and it is not clear whether van Gaal will want to take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment